NEW pay increase & NEW performance bonus + Benefits for CDL-A truck driver at STS!
Specialized Transportation Services (STS) has raised pay for CDL-A Southeast Regional truck drivers! Earn up to $75,000/year running 2,200 – 2,600 miles/week while getting home every weekend. Plus, you’re in control of boosting your pay with our semi-annual performance bonus! STS has INDUSTRY LEADING CSA scores – we’ll make sure you’re comfortable and safe on the road. Experience our exceptional benefit package + 401K w/match. Enjoy paid vacation, holiday & sick time. Make a positive change in your driving career with STS!
Typical coverage area for SE Regional spans in states East of 135, & mostly south of KY.
CDL-A Truck Drivers with STS can enjoy these advantages:
- Avg starting pay up to $75,000/year
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
- Layover pay, stop pay, & detention pay
- 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Virtual ONE DAY ORIENTATION
- 2,200 – 2,600 miles/week
- NEW Semi-annual performance bonus
- HOME EVERY WEEKEND
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Assigned Late-model automatic equipment
- Low mileage trucks (4 years or newer)
- Assigned driver manager
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Exceptional benefit package + 401K w/match
- Telemedicine care available
CDL-A Southeast Regional Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 23 years of Age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months experience in the last 12 months or 12 months verifiable experience in the last 3 years